Monday, April 02, 2007

New gig at IP Commerce

I accepted a job offer today to be Director of Integration Delivery at IP Commerce, a company based in Denver. The company is building a software platform to enable and simplify electronic payments over the internet. So what will I be doing? Building and managing teams of developers that will build software to connect the system to various banks and payment service providers. I'm excited about the opportunity, and I'll be among friends - I've worked with many people there in the past.

I've enjoyed my 2nd tour of duty with BoldTech, and the unique opportunity I had to work in China and build a cool video web site at the same time while using agile techniques. This new position should be a great opportunity for me, though, and I look forward to it.

It's a bit premature for me to say how agile methodologies will figure into the work, but I will write more about it later.

No comments: